Tuesday, April 9, 2013

We're Having a STAY-cation

My HM is on something called va-cay-tion this week.  This means she is home ALL.DAY....EVERY.DAY.  All of us 4 legged furry people like this A.LOT.  HD is not so thrilled with it.  We think it may be interfering with his routine (or lack of one).

Anyway............HM makes sure we have nibbles of scrambled eggs and she has spent lots of time brushing our hair, we WERE a tad messy looking.  She's also been digging around in the dirt outside and she finds these fascinating long skinny slimy things that wriggle a bunch when I put my feet on them.  I thought they were baby snakes, but mom says they are night crawlers (BIG ONES).  Too bad we don't have a pond to fish in yet - but Sister Betty is busy digging one in the back yard I think.  So maybe next year......

Jakey has to be on best behavior though because mom is watching constantly.  I have not been able to shred paper or tear anything up in days.

But little ole' me likes it when mom's home 'cause I like to be close to her and when she is sitting in bed stiching, I like to cuddle up next to her and snooze.  So...Jakey has decided "me likum STAY-cation"  mom can have one anytime she wants..................right? 

I love everybody.............Jakey!

No comments:

Post a Comment