Wednesday, April 3, 2013

This was one of my first baby pictures.  Lots of my friends ask me all the time how I got my name.  Wellllll........my HM (human mom-'member) she kind of has a "thing" for Phillies 1st baseman turned ESPN announcer John Kruk and since HD (human dad named brother Ozzie after the famous Cardinal shortstop Ozzie Smith) mom got to name me J.K.  J.K. is kind of hard to say, HM didn't like just John and she thought Kruk sounded too much like Krull so she started calling me Jakey.  I like Jakey...............although sometimes I be just Jake........................squirrel!

Oh yeah, back to my photo.  My house is full of stuff that has those red birds on them.  Red birds are pretty, sometimes they come in my yard, but Betty tries to catch them and eat them.  She gets yelled at.....A.LOT!  Oz and I didn't mind having a photo made, heck we didn't even know we were, we was sleepin' (not much else to do when your eyes won't open.)

I weighed 11 1/2 ounces in this picture and Oz was littler - here's his baby picture too.  Oz doesn't live with us anymore but he will always be my bro.
I gotta go now..............but remember....I Love Everybody.....Jakey.
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment