Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I was born a middle class brown child on June 27, 2012.  My brother Ozzie and I were the products of planned parenthood and we are the only offspring our parents will have (well, unless dad gets loose again and goes visiting in the neighborhood.)

I've done some random posting on Facebook and people have encouraged my HM (human mom) to let me blog about my exploits. So to get started I will go back and find my Facebook posts and use them here to you all acquainted with my life...I love life BTW!  I actually love everything and everybody...especially paper....... I'm a happy go lucky fellow.

I hope you will visit my blog, follow my blog and MAKE COMMENTS!  I love it when people talk to me............................squirrel...........oh, sorry, what was I saying?  Oh yeah, drop me comments when you visit Tales From the Dog Side especially if you have suggestions about what you would like for me to talk about.  I do take requests. 

So.......for now.......this is Jakey signing off of his very first blog posting with my favorite catch phrase "I Love Everybody.....Jakey" 

4 comments:

  1. I would like to have a play-by-play of a daily walk in the park. Love ya Jakey!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I can get the fat HM to take me to the park....what's a park by the way? I will report back to you Ms. 'Stina.

      Delete
  2. I would like to know what would you do with the squirrel if you were to catch the thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jakey would hold him and love him and squeeze him and pet him and then I'd call him George.

      Delete