Thursday, April 18, 2013

Rainy Days and Thursdays Always Get Me Brown

No.....no....that's not right.........Jakey always be Brown (in fact Brown is part of my big old official bonafide name.)   But me no likum the rainy days,  puddles...yes, but I don't get to "do" puddles 'till it quits raining.

HM says if she was home.....she'd be piled up in the BIG bed sleeping...and that means Jakey'd be nappin' too.  I still like HM best, she's a good cuddler, plus I don't have to worry about Cooperdad dragging me around by my leg or Daisymom being all "hissy" when I jump up where she's laying.

Jakey also thinks it is waaaaay too cool outdoors right now, we Schnauzer people enjoy laying Frogstyle by the fireplace on days like today.  Here's hoping we can say tootle-oo to the wet stuff and HOWDY to Mr. Sunshine soon.  And please Miss Weather don't send anymore of that flashing booming stuff, it scares Betty silly.  Or is it Silly Betty Sillier?

But rain or shine............I Love Everybody.............Jakey!

No comments:

Post a Comment