Sunday, July 14, 2013

A Howling Good Time

Today...the weather was really pretty and so we stayed outside A.LOT.  Lots of fun things happen outside.  Birds to chase, Betty to harass.....running and running to and fro.  I wanted to get inside the dog house with Max but he was cranky to me.  He barked at me and made me run for my mother.  He's old and mom says he don't feel so good sometimes.
But what Jakey likes best of all is when those things called sirens start to make noise.  Then we all howl and howl and howl.  Daisy Mom has a very shrill voice which makes us howl even louder.  And Cooper Dad eventually tells us both it is time to hush.  So we do.
I thought you might like to see one of our Howl Fests.  We have them almost every day......enjoy....and remember...........I love everybody................love Jakey.

No comments:

Post a Comment