Monday, August 12, 2013

Oz-bo My Best Bro

This is my bro Ozzie.  Ozzie came to visit this weekend and boy did we have loads of fun.  I had almost forgotten how much fun he is to play with, even if he does usually win our pretend fights.

The whole time he was here we were bestest buds again.  We even slept together with HM on the big bed and there were a couple of times we were even caught "cuddling"....it's okay he's my brudder.
Ozzie and Cooper Dad said hello to each other in the traditional fashion of our "people".  But Daisy Mom greeted Ozzie is a much less offensive way...she's like that you know....pretty "princessy".
But Oz and I knew each other "instinctively" - after all we went through our early days together, you don't forget your best mate.  And...I found out that Ozzie likes to be outside as much as I do so it was fun to have someone who would stay out for a long long time (Cooper Dad won't stay out as long as I like to).  But here is a photo of us "patrolling" the back yard keeping everything safe for the women folk.
HM says she thinks Ozzie may come and visit more often - his forever family travels sometimes and we want Ozzie to consider this is second home away from home.  We enjoyed Oz a whole big bunch and boy was I ever tired........I sleeped so good from all the great playtime we had.  I have a movie but HM says it is too long and she can't get it off her phone.  We'll see....I'll bet she figures sumthin' out, she's good like that.    Signing off now........I love everybody............Jakey!

No comments:

Post a Comment